Monday 25 March 2013

Fabric Samples Portfolio page

This is a page of fabric samples in my presentation portfolio. I have used different processes such as fabric pen, cross stitch and Photoshop. I have linked them all together by using the same colour palette and the same flower but presenting it in a different way. I have used Photoshop to create an all over print to show that it can be used in fashion, not just in interior. While creating these samples, without knowing I have used this season's colour palette. This shows that fashion and interior have the same trends so they link in with each other. I have presented these in my portfolio neatly so they look professional and also a collection. This page has worked really well because everything links and it shows a variety of different processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment