Tuesday 26 March 2013

Experimenting with Photography



These are outcomes that I have produced using a digital camera. I have looked at Fashion Photographers such as Nick Knight, Rankin and Tim Walker. These Photographers have inspired me to not focus on just the clothing but the accessories and background. For my outcomes I found it more accessible to use jewellery instead of a model as it's less time consuming and easier to control. In these outcomes I have focused on the strong contrast between light and dark. This resulted in light reflecting of the jewellery. I think these outcomes are successful because they create patterns and show a lot of texture. If I was going to improve on these and if I had more time I would display these pieces on a model so my outcomes would look more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment