Thursday 25 April 2013

FMP research- Julie Verhoeven



As I looked at Julie Verhoeven's hand drawn pieces I decided to research her more graphic designs. I did this so that I would get a broader range of inspiration to help develop my final outcomes. I looked at her piece 'Twenties Flapper Pearls' because it was created using collage on the computer. From this I decided to do my own version by also creating a collage but instead of using the computer I used hand drawn materials to produce this piece.  I did this to show that you can produce a piece of work using many different materials, which give it different elements. From looking at the collage I have produced it has texture which creates layers and ordering. For the collage I decided to use Greek fashion images to start introducing the fact that it is Greek fashion I am going to be illustrating.






























No comments:

Post a Comment