Tuesday 30 April 2013

FMP- Bridgend Reccreation Centre

From my recent visit to Athens I found the graffiti there inspiring because of the bright bursting colour and the soft styles present. After finding the dynamic graffiti I decided to explore to see if I could find any in my local area, Bridgend. I went down to Bridgend Recreation Centre and found collage like graffiti plastered all over the walls of the car park. The graffiti here was treated like a pattern and was all  bundled together. I could see this as a print for a clothing range or interior. I liked the idea of it being collaged together because this showed a variety of colours which made it vibrant and eye catching. Compared to the graffiti in Athens this is organised chaos. After finding this graffiti I am going to take the idea of taking my own graffiti and creating collages. I'm going to create these collages in clay, print and graphics. Creating these print collages will show how versatile using graffiti is. I will create this in layers which will relate to the method of my artists research.








2 comments:

  1. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. Bridgend Carpet Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete